Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Tooth Fairy

Today my daughter lost her tooth. Although she believes that I am the tooth fairy, she still believes in tooth elves. It is good to believe. Here is a copy of the letter the "tooth fairy" left under her pillow:

My Dearest XXXX,

You were such a brave girl today when you lost your front tooth. I heard all about how your mommy pulled it out – Wow!

I am so proud of how you take care of your teeth, especially this one that I found under your pillow. I left something under your pillow in exchange for your tooth. Thank you!!! I can’t wait to add it to my collection. I heard you are also learning about counting money, so I left some change for you to count.

I also understand that you think I am your father. I get that a lot, so I included a picture of me – It is a drawing because fairies don’t take good pictures.

Love,

The Tooth Fairy

P.S. I am pleased to see that you enjoy brushing and flossing your teeth. Keep up the good work!

No comments: